Friday, December 5, 2008







2 awesome things this past week. SHELBEE IS POTTY TRAINED!!! YEH!!!!! She was the easiest of all my kids, it seriously only took a week. She is so stinking funny - everyone we see she says " I potty trained" and pulls out her underwear for them to see. She got that from her dad I think. She is the standard 2 year old that wants to do everything herself. Yesterday I tried to help her put her coat on and she pulled away from me mad and said "YIAR"! (liar) She must think that is something really bad like the common adjectives my other two use everyday like stupid, dumb, or something because she was ticked off.
The other thing is finishing new moon in 3 days. I have become a junkie. For all this time I couldn't figure out what the big deal was about the vampire books. Now I am an addict. I read twilight, and new moon in a week. I fed my kids cereal or cold pizzas for a week straight. OH well, they were happy and so was I! Then I made Chad go watch the movie with me. He was a pretty good sport and it was obvious that there were a lot of other men in the same boat at the movie.

5 comments:

lindsey v said...

I LOVE THE FAMILY PICS! WHAT A GOOD LOOKIN BUNCH!

Hillarie said...

cute new pics Katie! I love the little "liar" comment from your two year old! I have 2 little "potty" mouth toddlers over here also! Glad you are addicted to twilight... everyone needs a little Edward in their lives.. even my 80 year old Nana has a thing for him!!!

Sandra said...

I love those pics! I am glad to hear you have read the Twilight books and love Edward as much as the rest of us! Let's get together soon!

Natalie said...

I love that she potty trained so easily... i am jealous. my 3 1/2 year old still won't fully commit. I too am a twilight fan. just wait, the books just get better.

Lesa said...

Hey girl,Ur family is soo adorable!!! It is so fun to see you and ur family.. I will put you on my list so I can check in on you often.Keep blogging!!!Lesa Button Thompson