Sunday, February 15, 2009

ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY???

UGGG --- another year has come and gone! Today my mom had a little Par-tay for me and Morgan (lindsey's oldest). Morgan turned 6 yesterday and I turned a little older than that today (ha, ha). It is really scary how fast time flies. Thanks for the facebook happy b-days everyone. I ams still laughing over Shaun Evans comment ( I have always been a dare devil).
In light of all the doom and gloom we seem to be hearing, I am thinking on a positive note. I am going to list the 5 thngs I am most thankful for.
1) A really good husband who makes me laugh everyday!
2)THREE beautiful and healthy kids who keep me VERY busy!
3) FABULOUS parents, in laws, brothers & sisters
4) My education/nursing license which I shed blood. sweat & tears to get.
5)AWESOME friends, I really don't know why I deserve any of you! But I LOVE ya!!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

oh sis, you made me tear up! you are an amazing sister. thanks for all you do for me! I LOVE YA!