Sunday, October 18, 2009

A summer full of birthdays!



How lucky am I??? I can not believe I have a 9 year old! Sydnee is so much fun to have around. She is our entertainer. Don't be suprised if you see her in Hollywood, she is a top notch DRAMA QUEEN! She is hilarious, and keeps us laughing all the time. She can put on a concert in that room of hers that I should be charging tickets for. Hannah, miley, taylor, she knows every word to every song. I also love that she has a tender little heart and is soooooo cute with Shelbee. She feels bad if someone gets there feelings hurt, and is so considerate of others. I also LOVE that she will stick up for herself. When we went to the dentist this summer, she told the dentist she would punch him if her hurt her, I was flabbergasted, but kind of liked it! I was so shocked, I was at a loss for words (ya me)! I LOVE YOU SYDNEE!!! Thanks for being such a good kid!

No comments: