Friday, November 13, 2009

MY how time flies!!!!

Happy anniversary to us!! November 12th marks our 15 year anniversary!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Well, you may want to pee before you see these pictures. SO FUNNY!! So, how do 2 people, completely opposite, stay together for 15 YEARS? Heck if I know. I do know that we were WAY to young to get married, we were basically complete idiots, and I STILL completely ADORE him!! Life with Chad is never boring. One of my favorite things about him is that he constantly makes me laugh. He has some stupid comment for everything. Oh, and who wouldn't love the fact that for some ridiculous reason he thinks I hung the moon. This is so selfish, but I have to admit the fact that at the end of the day, I know he loves me.... He makes me feel good about myself, and I LOVE that! Anyway, enjoy the wedding announcement. Chad begged me not to post it....wahahaha

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Congrats on the Anniversary. Your Blog is great, thanks for the invite.