Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, this Christmas was very fun. The kids are at an age where they get so excited, they can't hardly stand it. Its the only night all year long when they are begging to go to bed, and are begging to get up. Dev came into our room probably 5 times, "mom, its four three one, mom, its four-four-four, mom, its five zreo zero. I finally gave in. I don't know whats better, Devin shaking opening up his presents because he is so excited, or Sydnee yelling, yes, yes, yes, this is the best day of my life, or Shelbee crying Christmas eve saying " I hate Santa, hes obnoxious". It was all a LOL for sure..... I see why our parents tell us that these are the best days of our lives! I am thankful for my sweet, healthy, beautiful kids!! PLEASE will someone stop them from growing up??? It is freaking me out.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey girl, Merry Christmas to you guys, love all the pics. It looks like you all had a GREAT Christmas, your kids are adorable.

lindsey v said...

what a fun christmas!! i love those kiddies