Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BARF A RAMA

The primary song one year older and wiser too..... SUCKS! Ha. Just Kidding. I actually love that primary song. But, I loved it more when I was YOUNGER!! How is it that half my life ago I was 18?? Nearly nauseating. But, I think even worse than that is that 36 x 2 is 72!! EW.... now thats enough to make you curl up into fetal position and suck your thumb. You are all welcome for the uplifting message. I hope none of you need a prescription for zoloft after reading this. Truly though, I don't get wrapped up in the number thing. I am a happy girl and although nothing is perfect, like Chads favorite song says god is great, diet pepsi is good, and people are crazy, or something like that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know, getting old SUCKS!! I feel your pain! But I hope you had a very very happy day anyway, you definitely deserve it!

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

I was going to call you all day on monday but the day got away from me and the next thing I knew it was tuesday!?! I hope you had a good birthday! Let me know if I can help you with the BIG move. I may still have some boxes if you need some! How is Syd's belly? I was going to call all last week but we had a little bit of a hectic week. Long story but basically ended up at Primary Children's with Brielle.
I will call you this coming week!