Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ALREADY??





No, seriously where do the summers go?? When my favorite holiday is over (July 24th) I just want to bawl! I hate sending the kids back to school... the getting up early, the homework, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.
Although I will be the first one to admit that I should get an "F" for schoolastics in the summer. My kids probably regress 2 grade levels in the summer.
Its definately in their best interest to get back into the grindin stone.
Really I think its just the milestone that each new school year brings. Another notch closer to jr. high. high school, college. AHHHHH I want to cry just thinking about it. And why is it that the last night of summer every year you go searching for pictures of the family, vacations, hobbies, all the things that remind you how quickly time is going by. Well bring on the prozac and tears.... all I can do about it is enjoy each moment... ummmm thats easier said than done. And to top it all off... Shelbee goes to pre school this year. Is someone playing a sick joke on me?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know it goes by WAAAYYY too fast huh? You're just like me, summer all the way......I'm such a nicer funner mom. Your kids are so darling by the way!