Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bargains with Sandra

Inauguration day, spent the morning watching most of it. Then Sandra and I hooked up for a little lunch and dress hunting for Jenny's wedding (Chads youngest sister). (Thanks Linds for watching Shel-shel). If anyone needs a bargain shopper, call Sandra. I had already bought one a dress at the mall and spent about $100. When I showed Chad he asked me when I was going across the plains. Old Chaddy boy is always good for a laugh. Normally I would laugh and wear it anyway, but since Sandra the bargain shopper was available, I took advantage!! SHE is a magnet for deals - dress, on the clearance rack at Target $7.48 necklace, shoes also on clearance! THANKS SANDRA!! What will I buy with my savings?? I'm sure I'll find some place to put it!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You are welcome!!! It is always a fun shopping experience when there are bargains to be had! I love your dress and all we found to go w/ it. Thanks for listening to me blab away at lunch. You are one of my funnest friends! Let's do it again soon.