Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last week Syd's school had a mother-daughter disco event! There were a few moms/daughers that were all decked out, if ws pretty funny! Syd is not afraid to go out and bust a move in front of anyone. I have no idea where she gets that from. I find myself appologizing to my mom a lot these days. Yesterday Hilary (Neaves) Roberts send me a message on facebook that cracked me up. Here it is:
Katie - I didn't see you tonight...but I did see your daughter. She was out on the dance floor ripping it up and looking like Britney Spears (but in a classy sorta way) ... everyone around was clapping and cheering her on. Ask her to show you what she did. I was impressed. She's eight right?
I will say that I was frightened to ask Syd which move she busted out because believe me, we have seen them all and some of them are VERY Britney Spears - yikes! Sure enough these were in her production. What will I do with this child??? To laugh or to cry???

2 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

Hi Katie, Love seeing all your fun pics and comments. Cutest dang kids ever. Bogging is great. Leslie

Hillarie said...

okay do you think Syd is a little like her Mama??? I think you may have busted some moves back in the day... so funny!!!