Thursday, June 4, 2009

7lbs 15 oz, 21 in May 31st, 2000 at 9:47 am

Congratulations Zach and Jenny! (Jenny is Chad's baby sister). Ty is such a cutie, and a tough little bugger! This baby and Jenny went through HELL to get here! Thank goodness for Dr. Judd the angel of mercy who came in and saved the day even when he wasn't on call to save Jenny from a c-section after being dialated to a ten for 6 hrs!! He had this baby out in 6 yes SIX minutes after a long hard night! Good job Jenny, I can't quit crying about how tough you are, and how I wish it were me having a baby! Its such a fun and happy time. Especially when you have Judd for a dr. and have babies as easy as me! I'm really sad we are done but I know we'll spoil little Ty to death!!

2 comments:

lindsey v said...

Good work Jenny and Dr. Judd! Ty is darling!

Roberts blog said...

My, My, My, Katie...You are becoming a great blogger. Your posts are simple, short and cute. It's all about family and I love it. I would be baby hungry too if I had little Ty in my family. Congrats to all.