Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mrs. Lacrua

I just have to make a little note about Syd's teacher this past year because she is over the top, awesome!! Syd bawled and bawled on the last day of school because she didn't want to leave Mrs. Lacrua. Can you say you ever felt like that about a teacher?? I know I can't! I went on their field trip with them to the Clark Planetarium and the State Capital builing. The kids were REALLY good, but these teachers DO NOT get paid enough!! Mrs. Lacrua is always smiling, happy and so loving with those kids. I really think she actually enjoys her job! I've watched the kids always hanging on her & hugging her and she never quits smiling. I absolutely love the way she interacts with these kids. Besides the fact she is an awesome teacher. Syd learned so much this year and really tried hard all because of her! THANKS MRS. LACRUA!! We hope and PRAY that our other kids get to have you for a teacher!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

No comments: