Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Baby is 3!!

How sad!! My baby is THREE!! I can't believe its been three years since we brought this little dolly home. She has been so fun and so easy, and holds her own with her brother and sister. Believe me she knows lots of "bad words". That 4 year "break" between her and Devin has turned out so far to be awesome! Both Syd and Dev are so cute with Shelbee (most of the time). They think she is so funny, Dev loves to help her get dressed in the morning, which I of course love!! She is a mammas girl, and loves to go with me everywhere. In fact, she is sitting by me while I blog right now talking to herself. She is hilarious and makes me laugh everyday!! She would not hear of going to nursery instead of our primary class. I love being her favorite! I know it won't last forever, so I am loving it. For weeks before her birthday she was telling me she wanted a jeep for her birthday,I pulled different ones up on KSL to show her and she was very particular about which ones she wanted. One looked sort of like one Devin has that looks like a 4 wheeler and she said "no, I dot one of dose, I want a jeep" But after all her presents I asked her which present she liked the best and she said "the cake". I am so lucky to be her mommy. I LOVE YOU SHELBEE!!

1 comment:

Annalyse said...

Your kids are all so cute. It was fun to actually see you in person at the dance review. We really do need to get together soon. It would be so fun to catch up. I was just reading the side of your blog with the things your kids have said. I was laughing so hard. They are so cute and hilarious!!! Of course, they are, you are their mom!!!