Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jenny's baby Shower

Michelle(Chads sister) , Karen(Chads mom) and I had a baby Shower for Jenny ( Chads other sister) on the same day, as I got to go with the 3rd graders on their field trip. I managed to squeeze in 3 patiens that day some how. Chad of course saved my bacon again. I love how he just steps in and does things when he can see I am scrambling. Shelbee was having a melt down and wanted only me to get her dressed and her hair done. I still needed to cut up fruit and put the chicken salad sandwich mix in the cressants. So, after I got Shelbee ready and sort of myself I hurried down to the kitchen to attempt to finish, the shower was supposed to start in 30 minutes. Old Chaddy boy had cut up all my fruit, put in on a tray and filled all my sandwiches. I LOVE YA BABE! He is always picking up my slack. He is a get er done kind of guy and that is one of my favorite things about him.

No comments: